Thursday, November 15, 2007

seeking: single Asian carnivore

We've moved on to personal ads here at Dong Middle School. (Note: Thanks, Heeb!)

HILLARY Personal ads are used for romance or friendship.
STUDENT And sex!

From a fill-in-the-blank personal ad exercise:

I am as attractive as my mother
me
Yoo Jae Seok (of Muhan Dojeon)
no

I like chicken (what a coincidence, me too!)
cookie

I have good eyes
two eyes
black and white eyes


I have yellow hair (I teach in Korea. This is a blatant lie.)


In my free time I like talking to you


My students have also told me that they want, variously, a rich man (or woman), one with "big chest," and a partner who is not fat. Personally, I want to be with the boy who is seeking a woman with "a beautiful heart."

1 comment:

grayshifter said...

For a sec I thought your post title was "seeking: single Asian cannibal."

ENGLISH I MISS YOU